weRallonDrugs weRallonDrugs

That person-sized joint, tho...

Miyuki the Android Miyuki the Android

Damn, talk about gettin down to business... she handled him like a BRIEFCASE!

Extraction Extraction

Am I allowed to give this a 6? I mean dayum that was well done!

Street Fighter Z Street Fighter Z

Great animation, and I get the whole training bit making it kinda like Dragonball. But, at the same time I kinda feel like there wasn't much DBZ flavor to this aside from the background music, which was great. I just think it could have had a few more elements to make it really feel like some kind of cross over.

Birthdays as a Grown-Up Birthdays as a Grown-Up

Wasn't all that impressed with the story line until the very last second. That joke made the whole thing for me. Nice.

Red Zebra Vol. 2 Red Zebra Vol. 2

I've learned my lesson:

Notoriety feels good, even if it's for killin' zebras. Thanks again for taking my joke way too seriously; it made for one funny flash!

Red Zebra Vol. 1 Red Zebra Vol. 1

You forgot one: CHAINSAWED ZEBRA!!!

ZebraHumor responds:

Thank you very much! That punchline didn't make it into the main site yet, but you will be credited when it is.

Stay tuned for further volumes of Red Zebra. Either Red Zebra Vol. 2 or Vol. 3 will be violent.

Hadokamochen! Hadokamochen!

Hadoken to the nuts with coffee? It's original, but really not that funny. Might have been better if these were street fighter characters or something, but this was just way too random for my taste.

Also, I'd suggest increasing the volume on the voices.

Sonic vs Shadow Sonic vs Shadow

Why did sonic turn gray with a blue aura?! Wouldn't it make more sense to use the traditional super-sonic version, where he becomes all yellow and sparkly?

Thebest14 responds:

The super sonic things always being used so i wanted to use dark sonic

Sore Street Romance Sore Street Romance

Spec-f*cking-tacular!

The animation was flawless and creative. I thought the grainy, sketchy style really suited the song perfectly. I really liked the way you brought the song's lyrics to life for more than just one character, and how it spanned several timelines at once without getting confusing.

I think my favorite part was the gui-saxo-tar-phone player. Great idea to alternate solos like that, and even better to have the same guy playin' 'em.

Really lookin' forward to seeing/hearing more from you!