All 4 art Reviews

Girl Girl

Ominus and Awesome

That child's face seems to know things it shouldn't at such a young age. I get the feeling that this child blames me for her circumstance. Something about the background (maybe the direction of the lighting and the red?) suggests imminent danger.

It's very discomforting, but very well executed.

black horse and the cherrytree black horse and the cherrytree

Panties from an Alternate Dimension?!

So 99% of this picture has a crayon or coloured pencil drawing feel to it, but the panties are really solid and untextured. In this context, it makes them look like they're a rigid plastic object. For example, compare the bow on your panties to the ones in your hair; they look like they came from two separate works. Also, your skin shadowing is fairly gentle along your nose, thighs, under your breasts and along your neckline, so why is the collar bone so abrupt?

I know the review sounds critical, but I should end by saying that I really love the style you went with. Also, the facial expression is great; shy eyes with a palyful smile; very natural looking. On the whole, I think you did a great job on this.

Tifa Tifa

Pretty good...

Hairstyle is flawless. Also, I like the decision to go without feet, keeps it a bit minimalist and evokes that this is a 'dream girl'.

The shins both point inwards... it look like a pigeon-toed stance, but the left knee isn't bent; so somehow it seems awkward. Also, you have that sexy-V crotch thing going, but the angle of her right thigh makes it look misaligned; it looks properly aligned on the other leg, though.

The torso's great with the single exception of her collar bones; they seem a bit too long and defined.Thing is, the collar bones as you have them are a head-on view, while her left arm's shading suggests that she's slightly in profile. I think if you'd just had one jutting in from her right shoulder, you'd have that slight profile you were going for.

I really like the facial expression with the wink; great job making that look natural. Winks are often tough to pull off.

Western Chibi Moon Western Chibi Moon

Nice work!

Awesome torso & hair. Those damn schoolgirl shirts were always the bane of my existence, so congrats on a job well done there. The coif's got a perfect "droop" to it, so that it looks light but not fake.

but those sausage legs kinda throw me... I don't know how I would have done them differently exactly, but somehow those just stick out as awkward to me. The only vague suggestions from me would be to make them a bit thinner and shorter, and to bring the knee caps a bit higher (or make the boots longer up the legs?).